Wednesday 23 November 2011

Mixed Herbs, Langebaan

Hi. My name is John and I live with my wife and children on a farm along the sunny West Coast of South Africa. I have a passion for home grown fresh produce, whether it be salads, vegetables or herbs. I hope that through this blog, I can inspire you to become as passionate as I am, through the sharing of tips on how to get the most from your kitchen garden, including recipes and ways to really enjoy and benefit from your fresh produce. Be sure to bookmark us and do visit us regularly on this page. You can also follow us on our Facebook page "Mixed Herbs, Langebaan" to view the range of vegetable, salad and herb seedlings we have on offer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I saw your reply on a blog called 33 Shades of Green, i noticed you lived on the West Coast of South Africa, i stay in Johannesburg. I wanted to know if you were able to find hypertufa, peat moss, perlite and Portland cement easily enough? Thank you

    ReplyDelete